How to format template print

Options
Previous Member
edited April 2020 in Platform

Hi All,

How to format page layout template when i use @Selection.

Because if i use that, my report have blank document. I just want to display a document that has data only.

Answers

• Björn Reuber
    Options

Hi,

does your Print Report also got the blank page, after removing the @Selection function? Are there maybe different other objects (maybe an empty Label) placed on the screen?

Regards

Björn

• Unknown
    Options

Hi Wahyu Nugraha.  I would suggest that you try the following:

• Put a Panel object onto your screen first
    • Add your DataView object inside the Panel
    • Right click on the Panel in design mode and select 'Print as Single Object'
    • Select the BOARD button (b in top left) and choose Print--Configure.
    • In the window that opens make sure that you just see the word 'Panel Container' in the Elements to Print on the right hand side.  Remove anything else to the left.
    • Now when you print you will only get a single page with the DataView in (assuming the Dataview fits to a single page).  Only objects inside the Panel will print.
    • The @Selection is a setting under Capsule Properties---Print Template.  If you use it you should now only see the Screen selection as a Footer or Header on your single page print out.

I hope that this helps you.

• Previous Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi,

Yes i have Pager object on the screen.

And the solution is i must configure configure "print option" and just release object from element to print.

That is solved

Thanks Björn ReuberPhil Marshall

• Hi,

Thanks Phil Marshall that's solved