Date-time to be shown in label with a different time-zone. Ideas?

Options

Hi everybody,

I would like to show in a label the current date (@date) and the current time minus 1 hour.

That's why Board server is running in italian time, I would like to show in the label the UK-time.

I've done it with a very complex  nexel 

Is there someone with a smarter idea?

Thank you,

regards,

Edoardo

Tags: dates and time datetime time calculation timezone

Tagged:

Answers

• Nicolas CHIGROS
    Nicolas CHIGROS Active Partner
    April Badge of the Month First Anniversary Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board
    edited March 2020
    Options

Not a smart idea , but maybe use viewer objectimage  on a Url like this https://time.is/just

• Zoltan Csorba
    Zoltan Csorba Employee
    First Anniversary First Answer Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi Edoardo,

Nexel is very powerful and can be a solution for this need.

You can also try to:

1. create a text cube, that is structured by a dummy entity.

2. dataflow @Time to this cube

3. extract this cube

4. create an ascii reader from the extract to the cube created in step 1 and apply ETL, that is reducing the hour value by 1

5. chain these actions into a procedure with a screen refresh at the end and your done

imageimageimage

• Nicolas CHIGROS
    Nicolas CHIGROS Active Partner
    April Badge of the Month First Anniversary Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board
    Options

Hi, 

I'm wondering : what will happen if you have 60+ users opening this screen at about the same time with that solution? Won't it queue up the procedure? And therefor users be stuck a few second before data are refreshed?

Moreover,  Date won't match around midnight

Regards,