@Selection_Month

Options

Problem Statement- User has to Plan for winter sale for year 2019-20. He has  actual Record for year 2017 and 5 month record for year 2018. He needs data from December 2017 to Feb 2018.He wants to copy data of December 2017 to December 2019 and January and February data of 2018 to  January and February of 2020. Please suggest what should I do to copy these data for planning.

Answers

• Pietro Di Cino
    Options

hi, 

you can configure a procedure that extract the data and load to the cube with a fix offset.

Regards,

• Daniele Di Lorenzo
    Options

Hi

many ways are possible to achieve the result. If this activity has to be delegate to users and should be dynamic you can work with dynamic offset through tmp cubes. You can use both extract-reload actions as suggested by PIETRO DI CINO or data flows.

Anyway, I would suggest to work with your Board partnet to find the best suitable solution for your case.

best regards

• Andrea Florio
    Andrea Florio Active Partner
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    Options

Hello ABHIJAT SINGH , as written above from Daniele Di Lorenzo there are various ways. But if it is something that the customer will have to do several times and differently, I would suggest you create buttons with procedures that rely on dynamic time cubes. A dynamic cube for the month to be copied and one for the month to copy. In this way you can create a report in which the customer can enter the 2 months and launch the procedure whenever he wishes for any month.

Regards 

Andrea