Board 11 Upgrade Path

Options

Hi,

It's fantastic that Board 11 is now available. Is there a documented upgrade path to upgrade from 10.x up to 11? Any notes to be aware of etc?

I'm keen to test what I have built already, but want to follow the correct process first!

Thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• Unknown
    Options

There were some discussions on upgrade to V11 in this thread.  

https://community.board.com/thread/2076

• Hi Mike Cirillo,

apparently that discussion seems to be private?! Is it possible to open it or copy paste the content here?

BR, Ray

• Unknown
    Options

HI Ray - I exported the whole forum thread as PDF and emailed it directly to you.   I will try to figure out why you cannot see this thread in the first place

Thanks,

Mike

• Greg Heath
    Greg Heath Customer
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

Hi Mike,

I also can't access this discussion and would like to read it.

Cheers,

Greg

• Federico Cazzalini
    Options

Hello Neil Chapman,

have you already seen the dedicated page on the Board Manual?

Board 11 Release Notes 

Take a look at the end of the page.

hoep this helps,

federico

• Unknown
    Unknown Active Partner
    Options

Hi Mike Cirillo,

I think you opened a Pandora box by referring to an internal document. Obviously anyone on this community would like to get an inside on this discussion.

Probably the best you can do is highlight some of the key insights in that discussion which are not available in the official documentation as mentioned by Federico Cazzalini.

Looking forward to your response.

All the best,
    Jonathan

• Unknown
    Options

Folks my apologies on this one.   The thread was private because it was specific to our BEAP program (beta testing).  My goal here was not to create confusion and I apologize for that.

That being said the V11 Release notes does explain steps to convert older DBs to V 11 format.   If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me an I will help best I can.

Regards,

Mike