how to move reports from desktop client to the cloud?

Options

I received Board training for the desktop client however I didn't get to use it much as the Board consultant provided our dashboards and reports via a website link. Now I wish to continue building reports so that they show on the website login but I don't know how to do so. To be clear, I have no idea how to move the reports from the desktop software to the Cloud (or if the reports should be built in the cloud itself).

Answers

• Daniel Zillmann
    Daniel Zillmann Active Partner
    First Anniversary Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Photogenic
    Options

Hi Toby, 

You have to connect your Windows client to the cloud server, then you will see the capsules from your Web environment also in your windows client. When you save a new screen inside the existing capsules it will be available online as well. Or you can create a new capsule and save screens inside that one. That new capsule will then also be available online.

I hope that made sense for you, let me know if you need more details about connecting the windows client to the cloud server.

Cheers, 

Daniel