Nexel won't write back to cubes on the web?

Options
Previous Member
edited April 2020 in Platform

Hi,

I have a layout using Nexel (with Allow Write Inplace highlighted) that commits data into a cube using a single rule. This works great in the client. However, on the web, it does not commit data to the cube when a "Save Data Entry" action is performed. Additionally, unlike in the client, the web does not even have the Checkmark in the hamburger menu. Am I doing something wrong or is this simply not supported. I am using 10.1.4.

Thanks!

Answers

• Also, just to clarify, I am not trying to use the nexel writeback procedure step. This is just using a nexel formula on a cube with data entry enabled. The behavior in the client is such that, on save, the data is written to the cube. This is not happening in the web.

• Michael Manes
    Options

Hi,

I'm also having this issue transitioning a capsule from Client to Web - every time the procedure is ran (which includes 'Save data entry' step) Nexel doesn't write back to the cube anymore. My current work around is to change a value in the data entry, save, and change it back again and everything works.

Is there a better way to fix this in Board Web?

Cheers,

Mike