Can we open multiple screens at the same time while we opening any Capsule ?!

Options

Hello there,

I am just curious to know that is there any possibility to open Multiple screens at the same time while opening any capsule, 

what currently i am facing is while i open any capsule i am just able to see one screen , what i want to do is to get 3 screens open when i open any capsule ( I am aware about containers and action button but i am looking for other way, i do not want it to open through links, i am looking for simple way, like i open my capsule and see three screens open along),

looking for help and suggestions, 

Thanks and Regards,

Malav 

Tagged:

Answers

• Helmut Heimann
    Options

Hi Malav Shelat,

you could achieve this with an "on-open"-Trigger in the screen you've defined as "home". This trigger procedure could open the desired screens--in a new tab.

But I wouldn't recommend this as the screens will have to be rendered which will take time opening. Another downturn of this is that many customers have popup-blockers installed on their systems--that would prevent those additional screens to open.

But, you could if you would...

Kind Regards,

Helmut

• Hello Helmut Heimann

Yes that would exactly work the way i want, also i was unaware of this downturn as well, I completely agree with you on this.

Thank you so much for your help, i truly appreciate it,

Malav