buble chart on the web

Options
Fethi ZERARA
Fethi ZERARA Active Partner
May Badge of the Month Community Captain First Anniversary Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights

Hello everyone , it that normal that the buble chart isn't working on the web?

thanks for your help!

Answers

• Helmut Heimann
    Options

Hi Fethi Zerara,

what version of BOARD are you using?

It works at least in 10.1.0.

Kind Regards,

Helmut

• Hello,

the more precise your question is, the easier it is for your reader to understand and maybe help you. Adding a screenshot, a system error message (isn't working can mean many very different things), or whatever description is a good point.

This being said, the bubble chart does work with the web client (using Chromium in my case) according to my experience and according to BOARD official help : Differences between web client and win client 

• Fethi ZERARA
    May Badge of the Month Community Captain First Anniversary Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights
    Options

well i'm using 10.1.4 and it's working in Board Client in dev environnement  but not on the web !

• Could you post anonymised screenshots of:

• the bubble chart in the windows client ?
    • the bubble chart (or what you see from it) in the web client ?
  • Fethi ZERARA
    edited March 2020
    Options

yes for sure!

ClientWeb

So the first one is the client, the second is the web.

• Unknown
    Options

Are you logging into the web with the same user account?  I assume yes, but worth checking none the less!

• Fethi ZERARA
    Options

Exactly it's the same user account!

• strange situation indeed !

• Unknown
    Options

I've tried to replicate in 10.1.4 and works fine for me on Chrome.

• Unknown
    Options

Can you check that the screen selection is the same between the win client and the web?

• Previous Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

When i compare the scales of your bubble chart between windows and web client, I see differences for the X axis.

• windows client : values from 0 to 275
    • web client: values from 285 to 350

1. Did you zoom or move anything while navigating the bubble chart before doing your screenshot in the webclient ?
    2. Have you set some static values for the X and Y parameters of the bubble chart ?image
      if yes, leave these 2 fields blank and test again.