B.E.A.M. Support

Options
Fethi ZERARA
Fethi ZERARA Active Partner
Community Captain First Anniversary Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board

Hello citizens ,

i'm looking for a good support to learn the BEAM, i really need it now, please someone could send me this one?

Thank you so much! 

Answers

• Miguel Angel Sisternas Seaton
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi Fethi,

I guess some of my colleagues can give you a better answer but nevertheless ill try to help. 

I also have to say you should ask the person in charge of you as a partner since i cannot deliver documentation to you directly. There is documentation as to how Board BEAM works (what it does and in which way) and there are a few demo videos in which it is demonstrated how it can be used and you can see what/where to click.

There is also some information in the board help page: Board 10 

Just search for BEAM

I believe from the Board side we are working on having a more detailed documentation but i am sure someone will deliver a better answer on what it is exactly we are working on.

Hope this was of help.

• Fethi ZERARA
    Community Captain First Anniversary Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board
    Options
  • Unknown
    Unknown Active Partner
    Options

Hi Fethi Zerara,

I did a model on population predictions using beam. If you check that out, it might help showcase how things work. Good luck.

Population Projections with BEAM

Predictive analytics manual 

BOARD_BEAM_Brochure_EN_1911

• I thought maybe you could find this demo video also helpful. Enterprise Analytics Made Easy - BEAM Webinar (APR 2016) on Vimeo 

• Fethi ZERARA
    Options

Thank you so much guys!

• Hello Bob,

if I try to open the PDF File I receive an error message, that I receive following error message

Unauthorized

This place or content does not exist or access to it is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

Best Regards

Alexander

• Unknown
    Unknown Active Partner
    Options

Hi Alexander G. Scapin,

Thanks for your note. I checked the location of the PDF and it's in the Partner Hub. You'll need access to that section before you can see the document. I imagine you'll need to contact one of the admins for access or post something in About the Community.

• Zachary Turner
    Options

Hi!

For those searching for additional information about BEAM, the full BEAM course is available here:

https://edu.board.com/board-enterprise-analytics-modeling-beam

We also have a section on BEAM actions in the BOARD Manual:
    BEAM Action groups:
    https://www.boardmanual.com/2021/summer/data-modeling/2_Database_design_functions/8_Procedures/The_Procedure_Designer/procedure-actions/beam-actions.htm