WebClient: How to change Display mode of "Entities & Relationships" in layout builder?

Options
Unknown
Unknown Active Partner

Dear community,

I have received a seemingly trivial question from my end user, but I was perplexed to not find the answer.

I am searching for an option to determine the display mode for an Entity inside the layout builder of the web client.
More specifically I am searching for the web client equivalent of this:

I found the Axis properties, allowing to change the display mode for all entities by row or axis, but not for the specific data block.

I assume that I am missing something. Let me know with a screenshot where i can find it.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Tagged:

Answers

• Daniel Zillmann
    Daniel Zillmann Active Partner
    First Anniversary Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Photogenic
    Options

Hey Jonathan,

I think that is still missing from the web client, I looked for this before as well and could not find it.

Cheers,
    Daniel

• Helmut Heimann
    Helmut Heimann Employee
    March Badge of the Month February Badge of the Month Community Captain April Badge of the Month
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi Jonathan Baetens and Daniel Zillmann,

you can do that via the Axis configuration as shown below:image

This already works in BOARD 10.1.0.

Kind regards,

Helmut

• Daniel Zillmann
    Daniel Zillmann Active Partner
    First Anniversary Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Photogenic
    Options

Hi Helmut,

That is only the option for the axis, but Jonathan is asking about the option to show the code or description when you add an entity to your data tab. That is a different option in BOARD and I cannot find that one in the web client.

Cheers,

Daniel