switching between the two versions of board 10.3.0 and 10.1.4

Options

Hello Community, 

Well I have a problem switching between the two versions of board 10.3.0 and 10.1.4 

I have capsules that can only be open with Board 10.3.0 and others with 10.1.4 and every time I have to work with a different version of board I delete the current version and install the needed one .  

is there any way to work with both versions without having to delete and install the new version every time ? 

Thanks for helping 

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi Noura,

on the Board icon on desktop, if you click with the right button of the mouse and go te the properties, you must add   /multiinstance /chooseclient 

on target feature. This would solve your problem.

Regards.

• Noura BOURRAH
    Noura BOURRAH Active Partner
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

Hi Evarist,

I tried to add it but it is not working.

Do I need to create the instances somewhere in my client , if yes how ?

thank you a lot for your time.

Best regards.

• Hi Noura,

maybe I did not understand correctly, the version of the Board Server that interests to you, however, must install / uninstall it as it is doing. My change referred only to the client part, which gives to you the way to choose the version of those that are present in the appdata folder.

Excuse me that I allow myself, but why does not save the capsules of 10.1.4 in 10.3.0 and so works only with a version that is also the most recent and also has new features available.

Best regards,

E.S