Text Analytics Selector

Options

I was working with a partner this week and their version of BOARD is the same as mine, i.e. 10.1.3.41110, but they had a Text Analytics Selector in the toolbox, which I don't have.  Is this switched on via an option or is there another explanation?

Thanks

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

• Björn Reuber
    Björn Reuber Employee
    Community Captain First Answer First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

the Text Analytics Selector is hidden, if you used the BOARD Coporate Identity Designer in a previous version. So to get  object also in your toolbox you have to stop the BOARD Engine and delete following 2 Files:

"Board\Dataset\customizedCorporateColor.ccc"

"Board\Dataset\customizedToolbox.cbt"

Regards

Björn

Answers

• Unknown
    edited March 2020
    Options

Thanks Bjorn, this worked.

I have now had a play around with this and in the absence of any information in Help, I have come up with a couple of observations - the main one being that perhaps unsurprisingly any cube you would like to search must be a BigData cube.

If anybody has any best practice information on the available settings (see below) that would be really helpful:

• Alessio Biondi
    Alessio Biondi Active Partner
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi everybody and thanks for the insights, after deleting the files I can view the toolbox.

I have a basical problem: I cannot let work the toolbox, even after a Big Data has been created I cannot set up the toolbox.

Any hint?

Thanks!

Alessio

• Björn Reuber
    Options

Hi Alessio,

The text analytics selector is only working on text, so you need to create a big data text cube, can you please doublecheck if you choose Text and "BigData Cube"

regards

Björn

• Alessio Biondi
    Alessio Biondi Active Partner
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

Hi Björn, using BigData cubes and text type it's working!

Thanks!

Alessio