Beautiful Heatmaps

Joan Ponsa Cobas
Joan Ponsa Cobas Employee
First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
edited March 2020 in Idea Exchange

Heatmaps can be very powerful to make pairwise comparisons (e.g. when you have a list of scenarios). Unfortunately, we do not have many options for colormaps in BOARD right now, which limits their interpretation. For example, I think I would not be able to create the heatmap below in which I compute the difference btw scenarios as (a-b)/b. Personally, I would also appreciate if we could have a color bar as a legend to interpret the color code. 

color example code: colormaps_reference.py — Matplotlib 2.0.2 documentation../../_images/colormaps_reference_03.png 

11 votes

Archived · Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for sharing your idea, Joan. We appreciate the time and effort you put into crafting your suggestion, and we understand that it can be disappointing to hear that we won't be pursuing it at this time. 

We are committed to delivering the best possible experience to our customers, and we must prioritize the features and enhancements that will have the most significant impact on your daily use of our software. 

While we won't be moving forward with your suggestion, we want you to know that we value your input and appreciate your contribution to our community. We encourage you to continue submitting your ideas and suggestions in the future, as we are always open to hearing new perspectives and feedback.