New Object: Process Mining Graph

Gerrit Kohrs
Gerrit Kohrs Active Partner
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
edited August 2019 in Idea Exchange

Hi All,

a while ago we at SDG have started to analyze business processes using system log files and different process mining tools. Since process mining has become quite a hype and many of our customers use Board, it would be a huge benefit to have a process graph as a new object within Board. For obvious reasons, I cannot post any screenshots from other tools, but in case more information is needed, please feel free to contact me.

For all others interested in process mining in general, I'd be happy to share some ideas about the potential.

Kind regards,

Gerrit

26 votes

Archived · Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for sharing your idea, Gerrit. We appreciate the time and effort you put into crafting your suggestion, and we understand the need of this idea but this is not on our development roadmap.

We are committed to delivering the best possible experience to our customers, and we must prioritize the features and enhancements that will have the most significant impact on your daily use of our software. 

While we won't be moving forward with your suggestion, we want you to know that we value your input and appreciate your contribution to our community. We encourage you to continue submitting your ideas and suggestions in the future, as we are always open to hearing new perspectives and feedback.