Enhanced presentation functionality

Options
Arve Hildebrandt
Arve Hildebrandt Customer
Advocate First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Photogenic
edited February 2021 in Idea Exchange
Hi! I am perhaps a less advanced user, but with power user license.  We are exploring ways to use presentations for various purposes, and haven't found good workarounds yet. The enhanced functionalities we think will improve the board experience are as follows:
  • Being able to write comments directly into presentations made. Static comments, but also enabling use of data connected labels or similar.
  • Allow screen objects to be resized and rearranged on screen to better fit the purpose.
  • Enabling multiple objects from different screens to be transferred into same presentation page. (send to presentation enabled on object level not entire screen.
  • Copy presentations to be able to reuse and alter presentations without deleting original. Better sharing, better flexibility for multiple use, etc.  (I do think I saw that Pietro confirmed this functionality in Q2..)
  • Distribution of presentations connected more directly to the access rights existing in Board (general access, not named user)
  • «Date-tagging» of presentations (keeping fixed data for period), either on entire presentation or page/object by page/object.
  • Enabling background template modifications (corporate colors/templates), icons, etc.
  • Send to PDF / PPT layout improvements like: Fit to page, keep original size, etc
Our workaround are less advanced: Send to ppt and manipulate there. download and create manual libraries of old files, or simply just use screens directly.  

How about it ?

rgds, happy board user
9 votes

Planned · Last Updated

Comments