Disable BOARD Menu in Web Client / General Start-Screen

Options
Jörn Constabel
Jörn Constabel Customer
Advocate First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited September 2018 in Idea Exchange

Hi,

we want our users to navigate in our own structure. That’s possible and easy to build and administrate with the current tools. 

But when it comes to the Web Client we have the left site BOARD menu. I know that some of the options can be disabled, but not the capsules browser. 

We don't want to use the capsules browser. 

I wish there were features like:

- general landing page (instead of capsules browser)

- Disable the BAORD Web Client Menu or define a "general home screen" which can be reached by hitting the "B"

Regards,

Jörn

PS: I know, that there is a "work-around" with the embed-report-stuff, but I don't think that this easy to build or rather to administrate. 

13 votes

Archived · Last Updated

Comments

• Monisha Jain
    Options

Thank you for sharing your idea, Jõrn. We appreciate the time and effort you put into crafting your suggestion, and we understand that it can be disappointing to hear that we won't be pursuing it at this time. 

We are committed to delivering the best possible experience to our customers, and we must prioritize the features and enhancements that will have the most significant impact on your daily use of our software. 

While we won't be moving forward with your suggestion, we want you to know that we value your input and appreciate your contribution to our community. We encourage you to continue submitting your ideas and suggestions in the future, as we are always open to hearing new perspectives and feedback.