Clear All cubes from procedure

Edoardo Pollastri
Edoardo Pollastri Active Partner
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Photogenic
edited June 2022 in Idea Exchange

1. What is your idea?

Add a "Clear all cubes" procedure action so that it could be launched programmatically.

2. What specific problem are you trying to find a solution to, or what new scenario would this idea respond to?

Since "once a member enters in an Entity, it stays in the Entity FOREVER", I'd like to build a procedure that could be run programmatically in order to make the Board DB lighter.

To do so, I'd like to:
1. export all cubes
2. clear all cubes
3. clear some entities 
NOTE: It would be also a good idea (for me) to add a "Clear all entities" procedure action as well
4. launch entities loading procedures (so that I can reload only "fresh" members)
5. reload cubes 

3. What workaround have you found and used so far (if any)?

At the moment I'm just clearing the cubes by clearing the entities, but I'd prefer to do it in a much more "elegant" way

19 votes

Archived · Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for sharing your idea, Edoardo. We appreciate the time and effort you put into crafting your suggestion, and we understand that it can be disappointing to hear that we won't be pursuing it at this time. Currently the solution is the workaround you mentioned.

We are committed to delivering the best possible experience to our customers, and we must prioritize the features and enhancements that will have the most significant impact on your daily use of our software. 

While we won't be moving forward with your suggestion, we want you to know that we value your input and appreciate your contribution to our community. We encourage you to continue submitting your ideas and suggestions in the future, as we are always open to hearing new perspectives and feedback.