Enhancing User experience with the Bubble Chart object

Options
Helmut Heimann
Helmut Heimann Employee
March Badge of the Month February Badge of the Month Community Captain April Badge of the Month
edited November 2020 in Idea Exchange
Hi all,

apart from my idea of keeping the dimensional colours in the bubble chart object I would like to make a few suggestions on enhancing user experience with the bubble chart.

1. Give the developer the possibility to change not only the chart's background as a whole, but make it possible to change the colour/label for each quadrant, like here

2. The scale currently is just depending on the position of the bubbles, not their size. From my point of view, it should be depending on both, so that the bubbles are displayed completely. Alternatively, give the developer the possibility to set the scale manually (of course, it would be better if this would be done dynamically).

3. Rotate the labels on the x-axis by 90 degrees clockwise, the current situation is a little bit unsatisfactory:

4. When the axis is set to a certain position, it should be displayed at that position and not shifted to the left or right:

Kind Regards,
Helmut
19 votes

Accepted · Last Updated

Comments

• Monisha Jain
    Options

Hi Helmut, thank you for sharing your idea! We appreciate the time and effort you put into crafting your suggestion, and we understand the need of this solution. We have accepted this Idea to be part of our backlog and we are evaluating the feasibility of adding it to the development roadmap. 

We are committed to delivering the best possible experience to our customers, and we must prioritize the features and enhancements that will have the most significant impact on your daily use of our software.