Previous Selection

Options
Gerrit Kohrs
Gerrit Kohrs Active Partner
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
edited February 2018 in Idea Exchange

Hi all,

have you also come across the desire to go back to the previous selections? Okay, Board will let you reset the selection on a specific entity and then you can select something else or you can use a vertical list and click on another member. But how cool would it be to be able to go some steps back?

Example:

I am looking at a complex* screen with prices by customer and product. I have selected Product Group 1 and all customers from Country X.

Now I am analysing differences or similarities and in the process I do a few more selections on different entities to narrow down my results. After a while I might not know anymore which selection exactly I was looking at some steps before. But I don't want to reset the complete selection, because the screen refresh would take to long.

At this point I would be extremely happy if Board could remember the path I took and allow me to go back the way I came.

Thanks for your input - vote up, if you share my opinion!

Best,

Gerrit

*yeah, you're right, what I really mean is slow...

38 votes

Archived · Last Updated

Comments

• Monisha Jain
    Options

Thank you for sharing your idea, Gerrit. We appreciate the time and effort you put into crafting your suggestion, and we understand that it can be disappointing to hear that we won't be pursuing it at this time. 

We are committed to delivering the best possible experience to our customers, and we must prioritize the features and enhancements that will have the most significant impact on your daily use of our software. 

While we won't be moving forward with your suggestion, we want you to know that we value your input and appreciate your contribution to our community. We encourage you to continue submitting your ideas and suggestions in the future, as we are always open to hearing new perspectives and feedback.