We are currently experiencing issues with some images in Community and are working to correct this quickly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Introducing Board's Community Team

Options
Miran Saric
Miran Saric Employee
DACH Advocate Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights
admin
edited March 2023 in Blog

With the recent launch of our new Board Community experience, we'd like to pull back the curtain and introduce the team that helped make this migration possible and successful! It is with great pleasure we introduce our Board Community team. With a diverse background in customer success, content management, marketing,  communications, events, and videography​, this team has over 20 years of combined experience launching and developing award-winning online communities.

Connect with us in the comments below, in the Community forums or at community@board.com!

Meet the Team

What does Community mean to you?

Holly: When I think about community, I envision a safe space for like-minded people to come together and solve problems, share personal experiences, and connect on topics of interest. But it’s not just another online space to visit in your already over-scheduled, busy day. Community is a feeling; It’s a place of belonging, opportunity, learning, and recognition. It should be a comfortable space that’s easy to navigate—one that you genuinely want to visit again and again—because it’s worth it to you. Community doesn’t have to be complicated to be effective. That’s the vibe and experience that we strive to create for our members here in the Board Community!

Miran: To me, a Community is a shared environment where its users come together for a common goal without the pressure of competition getting in the way. A healthy and thriving community is nothing without its members, so fostering an evinronment where the sharing of ideas and knowledge is of the highest imporance to me. No one should be made to feel left out or that their contributions aren't valid.

Kayne: It’s the “go-to” place to connect and share interests, experiences, knowledge, and enthusiasm. Whether you are a customer connecting over a service like ours, or a superfan connecting over your favorite band, sport, hobby, etc., it’s all about becoming part of a network where you can share openly and honestly, and always feel welcomed and supported along the way. 

What are you most excited about in the new Board Community this year?

Holly: It’s difficult to pick just one thing that I’m most excited about this year. Going back to my education and roots in journalism and communications, I’m very passionate about bringing quality content to life in the Board Community! We have so many talented people both internally and externally that have shown tremendous enthusiasm around sharing what they know with the entire ecosystem. Truly, the ideas keep rolling in, and it will take the collective community to bring them forward.  

While we focus our efforts on internal knowledge sharing to build the foundation this year, I get even more energy from customers—sharing their learning and insights with the ecosystem. Customer thought leadership, knowledge sharing, and simply telling their stories in Community is a personal favorite of mine, and I love being a part of that process!

Miran: I'm thrilled to work with a deeply experienced team of thought leaders to publish a wide range of content this year as we look to look to expand our library of support and educational materials. I'm confident this will drive a surge of engagement from our members as we work together to make the Board experience an even more rewarding one, no matter if you're a customer, partner, prospect, or Board employee!

Kayne: Short answer: a lot! In general, it’s all about continuing to improve our Community member experience for our customers, partners, employees, and even those not yet part of the Board ecosystem. We’re constantly working on upgrades that will create a more seamless experience for our members, such as more platforms added to our SSO experience; that will provide more knowledge and learning opportunities, such as more expert content posted to the Community; and many behind the scenes updates to better support and assist our members, such as an updated workflow for processing RFEs and ideas in the Idea Exchange. We’re just getting started!