A Simplified Sign-In Experience (SSO) Has Arrived on the Board Academy

Kayne Schwarz
Kayne Schwarz Employee
Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights First Anniversary Name Dropper
admin
edited June 2023 in Blog

We’re delighted to announce that single sign-on (SSO) has arrived to the Board Academy on May 17, 2023.

The same streamlined sign-in process you currently use on the Board Community is now available for the Board Academy, allowing you to access both platforms with the same login credentials.

How the New Sign-In Experience Works

Here's how you'll access the Board Academy, depending on your existing account status with the Community and Academy:

Customers and Partners

1. If you already have a Board Community account:
    • Starting May 17, 2023, use your Board Community credentials to log in to both the Board Community and Board Academy.
  2. If you have a Board Academy account but don’t have a Board Community account:
    • From May 17, 2023, use the "Forgot your password?" link on the sign-in page to reset your password, enabling access to both the Board Academy and Board Community.
  3. If you don’t have either a Board Academy or Board Community account already:
    • Use the Sign up now link on either the Board Academy or Board Community sign-in window to create a single sign-on account. It's quick and only needs to be done once.

Board Employees

• You do not have access to the Board Academy. Instead, please use the Board Education site at https://edu.board.com.
  • Use the Employee Sign In button on the Board Community page to log in.

FAQs

What will happen to my Board Academy learning records if I’m a customer or partner

• Your learning records remain intact. You'll continue to access your Board Academy account using the new sign-in process, previously exclusive to the Board Community.

Who can I contact with sign-in issues?

Can I register for the Board Academy or Board Community after May 17, 2023?

• Absolutely! You can register for either platform anytime. Please note that we may require 1-2 business days to process new customer and partner registrations.

Looking for more?

Let us know your questions and feedback in the comments below.

Tagged: