Defining Temporary cubes "on the fly"

Options

When I write a procedure, I find it tedious to define a temporary cube when I want to implement/change a data flow. In particular I dislike that I have to leave the procedure, define the temporary cube and open the procedure again. Please implement the following feature:

In the window where one can define a new data flow of a procedure there should be a button which opens the window in which a new temporary cube can be defined.

Alternatively, a shortcut to define a temporary cube while modifying a procedure would be nice!

13 votes

Accepted · Last Updated

Comments

• Product Management Team
    Product Management Team Employee, Group Leader
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

Hi @Christoph Goldner, thank you for sharing your idea! We appreciate the time and effort you put into crafting your suggestion, and we understand the need of this solution. We have accepted this Idea to be part of our backlog as an improvement in the procedure editors and we are evaluating the feasibility of adding it to the development roadmap after the B14 release in March 2024.

We are committed to delivering the best possible experience to our customers, and we must prioritize the features and enhancements that will have the most significant impact on your daily use of our software.