Waterfall chart - hide variances that equal 0

Options

Hello everyone,

I have that issue in Board to be able to compare 2 datasets with a waterfall chart: if I want to have only the non null variances appearing and try to filter on those, it also changes the totals for by beginning block and ending block.

For example in the waterfall chart below, I put a filter on all non null variances, but it put me wrong figures for START and END datasets: I should have 132 value in START block and 170 value in END block.

Can we add a setting in the waterfall chart object to be able to "hide null variances" so I can have correct START block, END block and variances (non null only) in the same chart ?

8 votes

Accepted · Last Updated

Comments

• Product Management Team
    Product Management Team Employee, Group Leader
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

Hi @Elodie JEAN, thank you for sharing your idea! We appreciate the time and effort you put into crafting your suggestion, and we understand the need of this solution. We have accepted this Idea to be part of our backlog and we are evaluating the feasibility of adding it to the development roadmap. 

We are committed to delivering the best possible experience to our customers, and we must prioritize the features and enhancements that will have the most significant impact on your daily use of our software.