Is there a way to transport Presentations from one server to another?

Options

Hi, I'm trying to move presentations built in S3 to C2. The Data Model and Capsule has already been pushed to C2. How can I do the same for the Presentations?

Or will I have to manually recreate these presentations?

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

• Samson Sunny
    Samson Sunny Employee
    April Badge of the Month Community Captain February Badge of the Month 5 Likes
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Waleed,

The cloud ops team can move the presentation from one environment to the other. Just create a case to the cloud ops team on support.board.com mentioning the presentation name that needs to be moved and they would do the needful.

Thanks,
    Samson.

Answers

• Waleed Ullah
    Options

Thanks Samson, will contact them!

• Fabio Donatellis
    Options

Hi @Waleed Ullah

I'm sorry but, currently not possible to move a presentation from one server to another.
    This limitation is due to the fact that the presentation object contains several references to the environment, such as the screens used and the structure of the capsules etc..

Product team is evaluating the possibility of integrating a new feature that would allow you to migrate a presentation from one environment to another. I invite you to join the discussion in our community and make your contribution to the creation of this new feature.

Regards

Fabio

• Waleed Ullah
    Options

@Fabio Donatellis Thank you, I'll have a look!

• Yas Davoudzadeh
    Options

Hi Waleed,

This would be really great idea, I would love if we can select specific presentations to move to different environment (with respect to security).

Thanks!

• Zachary Turner
    Options

I think this is a great idea and I encourage you to add it to the Idea Exchange!