Object names for Panel & Tab

Options

In the Screens Object list, it would be helpful if you could see the name of the Panel & Tab.

In this case, to figure out which Panel you want to work with, you would need to count the panels to figure out its position.

Linking the Panel/Tab name would be helpful.

Tagged:
12 votes

Accepted · Last Updated

Comments

• Nicolas CHIGROS
    Nicolas CHIGROS Active Partner
    April Badge of the Month First Anniversary Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board
    Options

Hi,

Hopefully, your idea get more traction than mine and get accepted !

Sadly mine was archived :(

Regards,

Nicolas CHIGROS

• Samir Jones
    Samir Jones Active Partner
    5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer
    Options

@Nicolas CHIGROS

Tried to find if there were already a post with this idea. I had a slight memory of it, but I couldn't find it.

Sad to see that the idea got archived.

Hopefully Santa has changed his mind this year.

• Product Management Team
    Product Management Team Employee, Group Leader
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

Hi @Samir Jones, thank you for sharing your idea!

We appreciate the time and effort you put into crafting your suggestion, and we understand the need of this solution.

We have decided to accepted this Idea to be part of our backlog and we are evaluating the feasibility of adding it to the development roadmap. However, what we think might be practical is to show the name of the specific tab in the list but not of the panel. In the new UI we consider inserting the name of each specific tab within the Screen Objects menu.

We have accepted this Idea to be part of our backlog and we are evaluating the feasibility of adding it to the development roadmap.