Impact analysis: Oops we are yet ready to analyze this Datamodel..

Options

Hi all,

After a restart of the service, i receive this message when i navigate to the impact analysis (never seen this before).

Also, when looking at the analysis of my cubes, everything is 0. Is this normal? How can i solve this? I've been waiting for a while already..

Andries

Answers

• Samir Jones
    Samir Jones Active Partner
    5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer
    Options

Hi @Andries de Vries,

We have experienced that issue.

I don't remember how it got solved, but you could try to restart the Search Engine.

From System Administration

• Ivano Savogin
    Options

Good afternoon @Andries de Vries , what @Samir Jones suggested is actually correct. Thumbs up!

Search Engine manages, in addition to other things, the component that scans Data Models and selected Capsules to assess the Impact Analysis. Every time you do some modifications or restart the service this component is triggered after a certain time (not to add too much computational burden to engine)

For this reason, In addition to what indicated above, I would suggest to check what you actually setup in the two "Delay…" parameters in the Indexing Delay section, allowing "Delay after service restart" minutes and ensuring no one is performing any modification, otherwise you'll have to wait at lease "Delay after modify" to see any result.

I remain available for any clarification.

Regards

Ivano