Level 200 - Module 203: Board training environment - Blank home page nothing is displayed

Options
Nour El Houda HIDOUSSI
Nour El Houda HIDOUSSI Active Partner
Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Photogenic First Comment
edited January 2 in Academy

Hello,

When connecting to the Board training environment for the first time, I did not find any button or link to click on it to start the activities related to Level 200 (please see the screenshot below)

Could anyone help me please!

Answers

• Crystal Zhao
    Options

Hi Nour,

Thanks for reaching out! I don't think that it's anything wrong that you did. I see another user also reported the same issue. I have reached out to the internal resources to see what might be happening with the training server.

• Crystal Zhao
    Options

Hi Nour,

Could you please try again and let me know if you are getting the same result?

• Nour El Houda HIDOUSSI
    Options

Hi Zhao,

Thank you for your reply,

I just checked it again, and unfortunately I am getting the same result :/

thanks !

• Guo Yufeng
    Guo Yufeng Active Partner
    Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board First Comment
    Options

Hi All,

Sorry but I wonder if there is any update about this issue because I also met this today.

• Nour El Houda HIDOUSSI
    Nour El Houda HIDOUSSI Active Partner
    Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Photogenic First Comment
    edited January 2
    Options

Hello,

Update: I just tried again and it is working now!

Thank you !

• Andrewi
    Andrewi Customer
    First Comment
    Options

Yes…thats what happened to me…I tried it a day later and it worked but…dodn't work originally…seems a lil qwerky…