Level 200: Module 209 Cannot get correct data by select "Sales Expense"

Options
Guo Yufeng
Guo Yufeng Active Partner
Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board First Comment

Hi all,

I am doing the test section is Module 209 but get the empty data by select "Sales Expense" like below:

I think the issue may be the establishing of Account, but I have built the data reader according to the trainning and with no error

the entities and relation are like below

Can anyone give some adivse, thank you.

Accepted Answer

• Guo Yufeng
    Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Options

I found the mistake in data reader and it working now

Answers

• Guo Yufeng
    Options

After I checked Jeremy's answer about 209 and add account title like below and rerun the data reader, it is still not working

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Hi Guo,

Apologies for the late response. Thanks for raising this.

When making a selection on 'Sales Expense' please could you select 'Children' on the quick selection as per the screenshot below. That will select all the accounts that you need to impact the data view.

Let me know if this works and/or if you have any questions.

Best,

Snehal

• Guo Yufeng
    Options

Hi Snehal

Thank you for your reply. I have found the mistake because of the wrong establishing in unbalance data reader. It is working now.