level 200 module 206

Options

Hi,

I completed all of sections 3of 6 upto the creation of the 2 charts and saved screens many times along the way. I went away for a few hours and just came back and now my Planning screen is not there anymore. When I try to select it I get the following mesage:

and the selection on the far left just jumps to Sales Actuals under Reporting?

Not sure where the Sales planning screen with all the tables and charts disappeared to?

Can anyone help me get the screen back?

Thanks,

Andrew

Answers

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Hi Andrew,

1. You are getting the 'Screen already in editing' error because Board timed you out. If you sign out and in again, you should see the error banner disappear.
    2. Your 'Sales Actuals' screen seems to have fallen out of the Reporting folder. You can drag and drop this to where it should belong.
    3. It would be unusual for your screen to disappear if it had been saved before. I would try searching up the screen name using the search functionality. The only way the screen could have disappeared is if you opened up the screen in design mode, edited it, and then left your screen without saving for Board to time it out.

I hope this helps and please do clarify if I have interpreted your question incorrectly.

Many thanks,

Snehal

• Andrewi
    Andrewi Customer
    First Comment
    Options

Hi Snehal,

Just logged in and checked and my Screen is back! and no error banner… I didn't do anything.

Thanks…probably was the timeout…that put the screen in limbo somewhere…glad its back…

Andrew