Tree Object

Options
Harry Sun
Harry Sun Customer
First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited February 6 in Platform

Hi BOARD Team,

I created my first Tree Object. The Tree always auto resize itself to the centre of the canvas and make the tree looks small.

Is it a way / settings I can force the tree enlarged to fill the canvas ?

Thanks

Harry

Accepted Answers

• Rishabh Shahi
    Rishabh Shahi Employee
    April Badge of the Month First Answer March Badge of the Month 5 Likes
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Harry,

I checked the behaviour you reported and from my point of view, this is by design where it's expected to resize automatically, for the content to fit within the boundaries of the Tree object.

In play mode, you always have the option to zoom in and look at your data content more closely and enlarged.

For much better visibility, I'd strongly recommend putting selections in place to discard unwanted entity members from your view and hence maintain only those which are more important to review your numbers.

Finally, I welcome you to post a new idea submission here: https://community.board.com/categories/idea-exchange if you see the need for a new feature that must be brought in to solve your business use cases within the latest releases of our product.

Thanks and have a great rest of your day!

Regards,

Rishabh Shahi

• Willians Santana
    Willians Santana Employee
    Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights First Anniversary 5 Likes
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for this update, @Rishabh Shahi! I do appreciate that.

Answers

• Willians Santana
    Options

Hi @Harry Sun ,

I hope you are having a great day!

Thank you for your message and question! I do appreciate that.

I am double-checking that information internally and let you know about the results soon.

Please let me know if you need any other action or information from me.

I am all ears for you!

Kind Regards,

Willians