Level 300, Module 306: Flag the indirect Cost Accounts

Options
NBE
NBE Active Partner
Name Dropper First Comment Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board

Dear Board Academy support team,

In the module 306 of Level 300, it is requested to select Indirect Cost Accounts (as per the below screenshot)

However, these accounts are not present in the account Entity. As requested prior to this step, I updated the account hierarchies by running the "H - Unbalanced Account Hierarchy" data reader

I also noticed that there are several "ZZxxx" accounts and it would seem that these zz accounts should correspond to the Indirect Cost Accounts

Regards,

Nicolas

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

• Kristin Dimitrova
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for the question!

Section 1 of module 306 guides you to run both "H - Account" and "H - Unbalanced Account Hierarchy" Data readers. Please run "H - Account" first and then run "H - Unbalanced Account Hierarchy" to create the new Account Entity members used for indirect cost planning.

Thank you,

Kristin

Answers

• NBE
    NBE Active Partner
    Name Dropper First Comment Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board
    Options

Hi @Kristin Dimitrova ,

Many thanks for you reply. Your're right. I got distracted. The instructions were clear

Thank you

Regards