Just for Fun: Keeping Your New Year's Resolutions

Options
Holly Rieke
Holly Rieke Employee
DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights 5 Likes
admin
edited April 9 in Blog

Hello, Community!

As Q1 is quickly wrapping up, it seems like a good time to do a self check-in. Spring has sprung (even if the weather in your area doesn't yet reflect it!), vacation season is near, and you may—or may not— be making good progress on those pesky new year's resolutions. No matter what you call them, setting new goals in a new year is something many can relate to.

We hope you are off to a great start. But if not—don't worry. Q2 is the perfect time to refocus and build momentum for the remainder of the year. You've got this🙂!

Just for fun - How are your goals/resolutions going so far this year? Are you feeling optimistic you'll achieve them all? Have you had some setbacks but plan to get back on track next month? Or are you simply over the whole idea already? (I'm personally ready for the energy of a new season to get me back on track!)

🎉Community, tell us how your goals are progressing this year. 🎉
If you're willing to share a goal for the year, add it to the comments below. You never know who you might inspire!

Just for Fun: Keeping Your New Year's Resolutions 8 votes

I'm well on my way to achieving my goals this year!
50% 4 votes
I started out strong but plan to refocus in Q2.
37% 3 votes
It's not looking good.
0% 0 votes
I didn't set any goals for this year, but I'm still planning to do it.
12% 1 vote
I don't participate in making new year's resolutions/goals.
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights 5 Likes
    admin
    Options

Thanks for all who have taken the poll so far. It's finally April—a great time to set a new goal or re-dedicated yourself to those set at the beginning of the year. It looks like we all have some work to do together💥!

• Carlos Eduardo Meneses Maran
    Options

Hey! Just today, I've started an English course! Not so good at it, so I told myself as a new year's resolution that I'd better start improving my level :).

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

@Carlos Eduardo Meneses Maran That's a great goal! I know a number of people that have also been practicing new languages this year. Best of luck to you!