The Functional Test of the Solution in Level 300, Board in Your Organization Part 1, Module 306

Options
S.N
S.N Active Partner
First Comment Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights
edited April 19 in Academy

It seems like you're encountering difficulty with question 2 of the Functional test of the solution in Level 300, Board in Your Organization Part 1, Module 306.

I followed the instructions for building indirect cost planning and allocation and performed the verification. However, the values on the Expenses Planning screen seem to be incorrect:

• Office Technology: Software: 16252
  • Office Technology: Hardware: 6415
  • Global Marketing Campaigns: 54743
  • Office Salaries: 70139

Is there anything else I should do apart from what is described in the Build indirect cost planning and allocation section?

Accepted Answers

• S.N
    S.N Active Partner
    Answer ✓
    Options

Where should I contact you for further communication? Thank you for your response.

• Kristin Dimitrova
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi S.N.,

You can submit a support ticket for further assistance.

Regards,

Kristin

Answers

• Kristin Dimitrova
    Options

Hi S.N.,

Thank you for your question. We understand that it can be frustrating if you cannot finish the course within 30 days. If you need additional time to complete a course, please let us know at your earliest availability. We will make a one-time exception and extend the instance's expiration date for 10 more calendar days. We follow a different procedure if the environment has expired and evaluate case by case, depending on how far into the course you've gotten, to determine the best resolution.

Regards,

Kristin

• S.N
    S.N Active Partner
    Options

• Vishwajit Rajput
    Vishwajit Rajput Active Partner
    Name Dropper First Comment Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board
    Options

Hello,

Were you able to do data entry on the "Indirect Global Expense Planning" screen ?

I have enabled data entry but it is not working.

• S.N
    S.N Active Partner
    Options

When I executed the steps of [Defining Database Security Profile Cube Visibility], I couldn't input. It became disabled. If I hadn't executed the steps of [Defining Database Security Profile Cube Visibility], I could input. Please tell me how to input after executing the steps of [Defining Database Security Profile Cube Visibility].

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Hi @Vishwajit Rajput ,

Thanks for raising your question. In order to enable data entry, you should have the following screen selection as per the screenshot below. Please could you confirm that you have these on?

Many thanks,

Snehal

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Hi @S.N

If you have completed 306, you should expect to see locked cells as the purpose of this exercise is to lock data. You might have locked data for the countries hence you're not able to see anything.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Many thanks,

Snehal

• Vishwajit Rajput
    Vishwajit Rajput Active Partner
    Name Dropper First Comment Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board
    Options

Hi @Snehal Barot

I have same selection which so showed. But still data entry is not enable.

Thanks,

Vishwajit

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Thanks for confirming @Vishwajit Rajput.

Could you go over to your Administration screen and check that there has been no lock applied for any of your countries. If it has, then you can use the Unlock procedure and that should open your Data Entry.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Many thanks,

Snehal

• S.N
    S.N Active Partner
    Options

Dear SB, VR (BRDAO Academy Support Team)
    Thank you for your response.

Could you go over to your Administration screen and check that there has been no lock applied for any of your countries. If it has, then you can use the Unlock procedure and that should open your Data Entry.

All countries are unlocked.

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Thanks @S.N,

Can you check the cube security has been set up like this for the PLN - DE - Indirect Costs GBP cube?

Also, please make sure your Indirect Global Expense Planning screen has the following screen selections.

Let me know how you get along.

Best wishes,

Snehal