LEVEL300, Module306: Regarding Functional Test Question 2.

Options
S.N
S.N Active Partner
First Comment Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights

Dear Board support team,
LEVEL300, Module306: Regarding Functional Test Question 2, I obtained the following results. However, it was marked as incorrect. I am unable to proceed and facing significant difficulty. The setup was performed following the steps outlined in "Build indirect cost planning and allocation." Could you please confirm if this answer is indeed incorrect?

Answers

• TJ Barber
    TJ Barber Employee
    April Badge of the Month March Badge of the Month 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hey there S.N I am looking into your issue and will hopefully have more information soon. Your values are remarkably close, but not correct for the 4 values listed, but within 1% of the correct values. Is it possible that a newly built cube for 300 was structured by being set to Single instead of Double for Data Type?

• S.N
    S.N Active Partner
    edited April 25
    Options

dear TJ Barber(BRDAO Academy Support Team)
    Thank you for your response.Investigation is appreciated.

Is it possible that a newly built cube for 300 was structured by being set to Single instead of Double for Data Type?

In the procedure, all cubes except for Account are described as 'f Double for Data Type'. The content of the procedure is as follows.Changing to 'Single instead for Data Type' yielded the same result.

• S.N
    S.N Active Partner
    Options

dear TJ Barber(BRDAO Academy Support Team)
    The version of the board is as follows. Are the Academy manual and the built board version consistent?

• Snehal Barot
    Options

Hi @S.N ,

I suspect like TJ, it might be to do with your Temp cubes. Could you validate that all of them have been created as 'double' please, for the 'PLN - Indirect Cost Allocation' procedure?

Many thanks,

Snehal

• S.N
    S.N Active Partner
    Options

Dear SB, TJ (BRDAO Academy Support Team)

I suspect like TJ, it might be to do with your Temp cubes. Could you validate that all of them have been created as 'double' please, for the 'PLN - Indirect Cost Allocation' procedure?

I've checked the "DATA TYPE" of the cubes for the 'PLN - Indirect Cost Allocation' procedure. Except for the "UTIL-de-indirect cost account cube," all others were set to "Double." This aligns with the procedures for Level 200 and Level 300.

Is the value of the "PL-DF-Sales LC CUBE" input information correct?