Prevent Objects from loading without ATO

Dear Community

I have a screen with 3 Data views.

First two dataviews show aggregated values. Users can click on these values and afterwards in data view 3 there is a detailed data.

Now I want the third dataview only load when an entity has a number that is small enough.

Has anyone any Idea how to set it up without ATO? I don't want to use ATO.

Users have different possibilities to narrow the number of data (Time, Region, aso) , so i don't want them force to select when it is not possible. I also don't want to set it up in two screens. switching between screens is not conveniant in this situation.

I tried to achieve it with "Visibility" but the object does load, even if it is not visible.

Thank you all!

Answers

• Hi @Manuela Jucker ,

I hope you are having a great day!
    Thank you for your message and question! I do appreciate that.

One idea that you can implement is to create a label that covers the third data view and adjust its visibility according to a formula to hide and unhide the label and show and hide the underlying data view:

Please let me know your comments about that.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Willians

• Thank you Willians.

But the idea behind my task is, to prevent the third data view from loading and with a lable covering the data view, it will load anyway.

I had another Idea with ATO:

I made an ATO that refers to an Entity with Elements "load" and "Dont load" and when there are two many data, the pager is reset and thus dataview 3 does not laod.

The pager is hided behind a lable so the user cannot choose anything.

Best regards

Manuela

• You are very welcome, @Manuela Jucker ! Thank you for your message and update! I do appreciate that.

Glad to hear that you could achieve that by using the ATO.

Kind Regards,

Willians