How to show the "%" simbol in Excel Board Add in once exported from the reports?

Marius Lubbe
Marius Lubbe Active Partner
Third Anniversary 10 Comments Level 300: Expanding Board in Your Organization Photogenic

Hi we are currently exportign reports from Board into excel with the "Microsoft Excel Workbook for BOARD Add-in" option selected.

Because this setting does not allow the template to export as well, we cannot see the % signs on spesific rows in the report as we had to add them in using the template functionality.

Is there a workaround for this so that we can see the % sign when viewing these reports in excel?

Kind regards,

Marius

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @Marius Lubbe ,

I hope you are having a great day!

Thank you for your message! I do appreciate that.

Please could you send the screenshots of the sequence you performed until the moment the issue happens?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Willians

• Marius Lubbe
    Marius Lubbe Active Partner
    Third Anniversary 10 Comments Level 300: Expanding Board in Your Organization Photogenic

Hi @Willians Santana

The steps taken is as follows:

We have a report in Board formatted to look as the below screenshto

Then when I export this using the following selections

The report exports as the below without any proper formatting except for what got applied in the Block Formatting section of the setup.

As you can see, we do not have percentages only values. This means that if I manually change the cell's format in excel to percentage I get something completely wrong. (Sorry for the 0's I had to hide the values due to privacy issues)

Do you have any suggestions to get past or around this issue?

Kind regards,
    Marius

• Hi @Marius Lubbe. Thank you for your message and all the details provided! I do appreciate that.

I recommend you open a case with the Board of Product Support for further evaluation of this scenario.

Kind Regards,
    Willians