Board Beyond Americas: Community in Action

Holly Rieke
Holly Rieke Employee
New Community Member DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Building A Planning Solution in Board
admin
edited July 19 in Blog

Last week, I had the great pleasure of attending Board Beyond Americas and Partner Summit in historic downtown Boston. It was my first time meeting many Community members in person, and I came away energized and excited for the future of an even better connected experience!

What I saw

Both the partner and customer event days were buzzing with activity, with various verticals and parts of the world represented. Board Leaders were on hand to talk about strategic priorities and the roadmap, and it’s always a pleasure to hear first-hand from customers that are experiencing the power of Board. Much like myself, it was the first face-to-face interaction in quite some time for many attendees, and the energy was palpable.

What I heard

In addition to a multitude of partner and customer success stories, I was particularly enthusiastic about the opportunity to receive real-time feedback. I heard from multiple Community members that the increased engagement in Community, expanded technical guidance in the form of Best Practices and How-to Guides, and growing training opportunities in Academy are noticed and appreciated. This affirmation was encouraging, proving the efforts of everyone in Community are making an impact. Kudos to all of you!

What I’m excited about

Looking ahead, there are several things that stand out for me as exciting opportunities. I had the chance to meet two Community Captains in person to thank them for their commitment to an exceptional Community experience. Shoutout to @Fethi ZERARA and @Bart Scott! I'm looking forward to expanding our Captains this year and next. (If you're interested in becoming a Captain, let me know!)

As previously mentioned, technical guidance in the form of Best Practices and How-to Guides are leaving a lasting impression. Additionally, there's a new Board Manual experience aligned with Board 14.1. Teams continue to plan for even more ways to improve this type of support and enablement content, and I look forward to more feedback as rollouts continue.

Finally, training continues to be a major focus and area of interest, and @Mindy Waltz and team will soon be launching the latest-and-greatest with part two of Level 300. More to come on this, very soon.

These are, indeed, exciting times here at Board! From my viewpoint, Board Beyond Americas was a resounding success with vibrant interactions and meaningful connections. Were you there? Let me know what stood out to you in the comments below.