L300, i am unable to access the training environment

Edwin
Edwin Active Partner
Level 300: Expanding Board in Your Organization Name Dropper First Comment Level 200: Building A Planning Solution in Board

i cannot access my training instance ,it has been over 4 hours now . i am getting an error saying "503 Service temporarily unavailable ". i checked and my instance and it is not expired as yet . How can i resolve this issue ?

Accepted Answer

• Zayaan Wasif
    Zayaan Wasif Employee
    10 Comments Level 300: Expanding Board in Your Organization August Badge of the Month First Answer
    Answer ✓

Hi Edwin,

Are you able to restart the instance by following the link that was originally shared when you first had the instance initialized? The E-Mail would have had the subject 'Your instance for the Board Academy course Level 300' and there's a link in there which should take you to a page where you can start, stop and restart the instance.

Let me know if restarting does not fix the issue.

Thanks!

Answers

• Edwin
    Edwin Active Partner
    Level 300: Expanding Board in Your Organization Name Dropper First Comment Level 200: Building A Planning Solution in Board

Yes, my instance has been initialized and is operating now. I appreciate your assistance.