My data mis matches with data which shows in the functional testing in 306

Vanam Pavan Kalyan
edited August 24 in Academy

Hi Team, I was trying to complete Level 300 part 1, Currently I am facing an issue in the functional testing of 306 module.

I was missing Office Technology: Software, Office Technology: Hardware, Officer salaries in Expenses Planning screen even though i have done the data entry for these items wages in Indirect global expenses planning screen and run the populate the expenses planning

Could you please help in this issue.

Answers

• Hello @Vanam Pavan Kalyan,

Our team is reviewing this request and will reach out to you within 48 hours to provide support. We will let you know if any additional information is needed in the meantime.

Thank you!

• Hi @Vanam Pavan Kalyan,

Thank you for your patience. I'll reach out to schedule a call with you to provide further assistance. It's hard to evaluate what might have gone wrong without evaluating that the build steps were completed correctly on the instance.

Regards,

Kristin

• hi @Megan Anderson @Kristin Dimitrova

Thank you for responding for my query.

I have rechecked the procedure to Populate the Expense Plan, In that I placed a PLN -DF - Sale LC instead of PLN - DF - Expenses LC. After I replaced with the correct cube I was able to see those items in expense plan screen with correct values.

Thanks & Regards,

Vanam Pavan Kalyan

• Hi @Vanam Pavan Kalyan,

Great to hear that you were able to troubleshoot the issue on your own. Good luck with the remainder of the Level 300 Part 1 course! Please don't hesitate to reach out if anything else comes up.

Regards,

Kristin