Celebrating 7K Members!

Holly Rieke
Holly Rieke Employee
100 Likes 10 Comments New Community Member DACH
admin
edited October 8 in Blog

The Board Community has reached a new milestone—7,000+ members! When we re-launched the community experience early last year, our goal was to build upon the great foundation that existed, while elevating the experience and increasing the impact. We've grown an exciting 56% since then and have thoroughly enjoyed watching the magic happen.

As we continue to evolve and grow, your feedback is important. Take this brief survey to let us know what's working well for you and what you'd like to see improved. (I've personally read every piece of feedback that's been shared and genuinely appreciate the candor!)

If you haven't already, we invite you to check out all of the Q&A happening in the Platform Forum. As a critical part of any community, this is a great place to problem solve and learn from others.

Follow the blog to receive automatic updates about everything happening in the Community, including release notes, training updates, and knowledge articles from Community Captains.

Speaking of Community Captains, watch for new Captains to be announced quarterly. What's a Community Captain? Learn more about the opportunity, get to know our Captains, and join the movement!

Thank you to all Board Community members! We're excited for new milestones and remain committed to serving you with excellence along the way.

Comments

• This is wonderful news! Just took the survey :)

• Miran Saric
    Miran Saric Employee
    100 Likes 10 Comments August Badge of the Month New Community Member
    admin

Thanks to everyone who helps make this Community such a great place! 😁

• Helmut Heimann
    Helmut Heimann Employee, Community Captain
    250 Likes Fourth Anniversary 100 Up Votes 100 Comments

I'm proud to be a part of this Community.

• great place and great group of people!

would be funny to calculate with how many of the 7000 members I got in touch with during my 15-years life in Board! :)

• Fethi ZERARA
    Fethi ZERARA Active Partner, Community Captain
    Fourth Anniversary 25 Likes 10 Comments October Badge of the Month

Very happy to take part of this Journey !