Broadcasting to multiple recipients

Options

is it possible to use the Broadcasting function to send the same "document" or "attachment" to multiple recipients?

Using a dataview to store the recipients list, i can only put one single email address as functions like ";" do not seem to be supported

MarioRossi@Net.it > works fine

MarioRossi@Net.it; LucaRossi@Net.it > doesn't work 

Thanks,

Con la funzione broadcasting come è possibile aggiungere contemporaneamente in uno stesso documento e-mail due nominativi? Utilizzando una lista di distribuzione contenuta in un dataview si può creare un messaggio con un solo destinatario in quanto le funzioni ";" non sembrano essere supportate.

MarioRossi@Net.it ok

MarioRossi@Net.it;RossiLuca@net.it no

Grazie
--------

Answers

• Gabriele Gallo
    Options

Hi PIERLUIGI MONTAGNI

i just edited your question as in the BOARDVille User Community we are asking our citizens to contribute in english only.

This is to allow every other Community member to contribute and to widen the number of potential contributors.

You can read more in our About the Community section and What happens if i post in a different language than english?

I'm available for any further clarification

Ciao,

• Grazie

• LATTALI AHMED
    LATTALI AHMED Active Partner
    First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary
    Options

Hello,

Yes you can do that, you need to have a text cube that stores recipients email, for me I use a cube that have one dimension which is the entity recipients.

• Thanks, we did it we entered the e-mail address in the cube (text) and in the entity  example mariorossi@int.com and in this case the e-mail is sent to mario rossi only.
    Our need is to have more recipients in the same message and then we had updet the cube with two addresses, example: mariorossi@int.com; verdicarlo@int.com but does not send the message.

Regards

• LATTALI AHMED
    Options

Are you entering the two email addresses in the same row?
    Can you please provide a screenshot?

• Previous Member
    edited March 2020
    Options

Here follow please find our example; using broadcasting with master in Lista Distribuzione we send an e-mail to montagni but we can't send an e-mail with two address.

Regards

• LATTALI AHMED
    Options

You should have only one email address in each row,

you can populate your entity "Lista Distribuzione" with all the email addresses and then do the same in the cube.

• LATTALI AHMED
    Options

Or if you really have to do it in one row, you should create an email list in your email tool.

• Ok Thanks we try

Regards