ATO Configuration in Web Client

Options

Hi all,

I created a pager that is ATO enabled for the entity customer. In the WinClient I chose some default relationships, like a newly created customer will always belong to a certain master customer etc. so that the users don't have to maintain the complete relationships for the new element. However in the WebClient these default settings don't seem to work. The users would be able again to select whatever they like (which I want to avoid). And besides, they would have to recreate the complete hierarchy for the customer wheras in the WinClient I only left 2 relationships for them to define. 

Is there a way I can also do this in the WebClient?

Answers

• Alexander Kappes
    Alexander Kappes Employee
    First Anniversary Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights Name Dropper
    edited March 2020
    Options

Dear Merle Schäfer @SDG Group,

thanks for your request.

To be honest I can´t reproduce your issue. In my Tests the behavior between Win and Web Client ist exactly the same.

In Win Client I´m also able to Change the "Default Relationship", when the Relation is displayed in the ATO. When I disable the Relation the new Elements are inserted into the defined relation. Behavior for this is also the same for Win and Web Client.

imageimage

Attached some Little Screenshots which may help.

Did you configure something Special? Can you send the dedicated configuration of your case?

thanks and regards

Alexander Kappes

• Unknown
    edited March 2020
    Options

This is what my ATO looks like in the WebClient: 

This is what it looks like in the WebClient: 

Should I rather put in a ticket for this?

• Alexander Kappes
    Options

which release of BOARD you are using?

Do you have tried to rebuild your Screen from scratch and perform a test on this?

For sure you can open a ticket but with actual 10.3 release your Problem isn´t reproducable. For that reason I think it can be due to your configuration.

regards

Alex

• I am using 10.3. Rebuilding the screen did not help. I have the ATO object in a panel container. Could that be a problem? 

• Alexander Kappes
    Options

you are right, Problem is due to ATO Settings done in Panel Container.

When you do your ATO Settings on Screen Side everything works fine.

We forwarded a request for the Problem with the Panel to our HQ.

regards

Alexander Kappes