Validation rules on downtotal

Options

Hello Citizens,

i'd like to know if there is a way to apply a rule of validation on downtotal, for example the total quantity transported per day have to be 50.

thank you! 

Answers

• Hi Fethi,

you can apply the validation rule on downtotal, by directly configuring the rule in the functions of the cube where you need to apply. To apply it only to the downtotal can use the function dt (name_of_the_cube), always remembering that in the cube the data entry must be enabled.
    Another way a little more complicated to do, is that in addition to the cube in the dataview, are added other content that can make them non-visible anyway. We must add, an entity that usually for simplicity, we use that put in row in the dataview; in addition, two other algorithms, one where you simply set the value to 1 and the other serves to put an if condition to set only the downtotal to 1 and the other rows to 0. So, in the cube apply block downtotal in base of this column. I know it's more complicated to explain than to apply, so I recommend the first way, then if it's not right for you, we can go over the second set.

Regards.