BOARD Chart Object

Options

Hi,

we want to implement a central dashboard (SIOP Graph) for our logisitics guys in the plants. The central chart is a combination of a few kpis, which build the different bars. Another aspects are the vertical lines, which show thresholds. My first question is: is it possible to create a chart like the one shown underneath? And my second one is: how?

Central issues:

- Building one bar of different data and show the different values by color in one bar

- Showing different thresholds as lines

Any Ideas?

Thank you and kind regards,

Steve

Tagged:

Accepted Answer

• Dietmar Jeschkeit
    Dietmar Jeschkeit Active Partner
    First Anniversary Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Steve Pankrath,

building such a graph should be possible. For the different bars you must have different blocks in your layout and then stack them. The lines are also different blocks in the layout. The difficulty will rather be to separate the data into blocks.

If you need help you need to provide some more information.

BR

Dietmarimageimage

Answers

• Steve Pankrath
    Options

Dear Dietmar Jeschkeit,

thank you for your response. I didn't know how to define each block a separate design (bar or line).

I just stepped over the little arrow in the legends, that was the hint I was looking for.

Thank you

Kind regards

Steve

• Dietmar Jeschkeit
    Dietmar Jeschkeit Active Partner
    First Anniversary Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Options

Hi Steve Pankrath,

so now you find it ? Each Dataset is configured in the legend of the graph.

BR Dietmar