Pager in print configuration does not print out totals

Options

Hello to all,

we have a screen with a Pager, let's say products, that we want to give out as a PDF with one page for each element shown in the Pager. We therefore use the Pager in the printing Options (see screenshot below). Everything works fine except that the PDF does not contain a page with the total figures.

The only solution seems to have a second Screen with no selection on the Entity product and without the product Pager in the printing Options and to give out a second PDF.

Anybody already had the same Problem and could solve it by making one PDF out of the two or solved it in another way?

Answers

• Samuele Marchetto
    Samuele Marchetto Active Partner
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    Options

Hi, I'm sorry but you need two screens having different print options. If you want to generate a single PDF you can create a procedure to export two different PDF files (one for totals and one paged by product) and create another PDF file as union of the two exported files. To do this you need a third part software that manage PDF files. I use Ghostscript that is free. You can use Ghostscript from command line like that:

"C:\Program Files\gs\gs9.23\bin\gswin64c" -q -dSAFER -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sOutputFile=C:\yourpath\yourFinalFileName.pdf -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -c .setpdfwrite -f exportedfile1.pdf exportedfile2.pdf

The problem of this solution is that you need install GS and configure each client that have to export the PDF files. 

Bye

• Tanja Kärcher
    Tanja Kärcher Active Partner
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Thank you very much for your reply. We will try this.

REgards

Tanja

PS:

It is a pity that you have to undergo such an effort in BOARD to get one PDF including the totals. I'm sure that we are not the only ones having this issue.