Drill Through with total

Options

Dear Boardville Citizens, 

when I perform a drill through, I see i.e. the single document reference of a combination account/cost center but I have no total. Has anyone a way to explain the total in a separate column?

Thanks a lot.

sqls   drill-through

Tagged:

Answers

• Björn Reuber
    Options

Hi,

the Drill Through is displaying the Data from the SQL system, without any business logic/transformation. So if want something like a "rowtotal" you have to add this manualy in your SQL query

regards

Björn

• Pietro Di Cino
    Options

ok thanks, Do you know how is possible to do it? In a different way, is possible to includes a column with the cumulated values directly into drill-throught SQL output?

Thanks

• Björn Reuber
    Options

Hi Pietro,

do you need a down total or a row total? a row Total would be only to add a further column to your DT and calculate it (field.A+field.B+...), a downtotal is not possible (As far as i know).

About Cumulated Values, this depends to you DataWare/DataMart, so you should adress this question to your sql expert

regards

Björn

• Pietro Di Cino
    Options

ok, thanks a lot. In my case I need a downtotal and/or a cumulated values.

If I found a solution I will update this conversation.

• Andrea Florio
    Andrea Florio Active Partner
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    Options

hi PIETRO DI CINO,

do you have found a sloution? I don't think you can have a downtotal with sql, but you can do a column with cumulated valuse or a column with the downtotal value for every record. Make attention because for the column of cumulated value you got to have a right order of the record.

Regards

Andrea

• Pietro Di Cino
    Options

ciao Andrea, 

I have not found a solution then I abandoned the project.