Public list of known bugs available for customers & partners

Options

It would be useful have available in the manual or somewhere in support site a list of known bugs / problems / unwanted behaviours and a plan for fixing.

This will save a lot of time and money!

Sometime happen that some function is not working properly. I've recently spent more than 1 day + half day of ext consultant to figure out why an analytical function was not working correctly in some cases. So I open a ticket and the answer was " This is a known problem and has already been forwarded to the development team". it's not 1st time this happens. So, if it's know, why don't share it with community?

And also some detailed information on how analytical functions works would be appreciated….

thanks!

22 votes

Open For Voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Carlos Eduardo Meneses Maran
    edited March 15
    Options

I would appreciate that openness too. In our case, when unexpected errors occur due to these causes, our customers become annoyed and distrustful of our development work.

• Florian Deutsch
    Florian Deutsch Active Partner
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Would love to see this, too.

This will make our support a lot easier. And the board support will receive fewer tickets as well :-)

• Product Management Team
    Product Management Team Employee, Group Leader
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

Hello @Daniele Di Lorenzo,

Thank you for your idea. Currently, we have a list of known limitations available here on the Board Community where you can search for the issue you may be experiencing, find out more details about the limitation, and read about possible solutions. You can check it out here.

Moving forward, we are working together with the developers and our Customer Support team to improve this resource and enhance the process of informing our customers.

And as always, should you ever need help or further assistance, please reach out to our support.

Best,

Product Management