Badge of the Month: Welcome to April!

Options
Holly Rieke
Holly Rieke Employee
New Community Member DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights
admin
edited April 23 in Blog

We're back with another fun challenge and opportunity to earn the April badge! As always, we thank last month's participants for taking a few minutes to connect and elevate the Community by sharing important ways to learn. Shoutout to our March badge earners: @Nico Weber, @Rishabh Shahi, @Carlos Eduardo Meneses Maran, @Mindy Waltz, @TJ Barber, and @Shisong! Your insights on favorite ways to learn the Board platform were diverse and informative.

If this is your first time checking out the Badge of the Month series—welcome! It's never too late to participate. Take just a few minutes to earn all previous badges. Your Community would love to hear from you🙂.
February Badge of the Month
March Badge of the Month

And while you're at it, take a few minutes to explore the entire Community Voices series. You're sure to learn something new!

Why play along?

It's fun. It's easy. And your participation goes a long way in making the Community a great place for learning, belonging, and growing—together!

And now…

April question of the month

Who has played a pivotal role in your Board journey, helping and guiding you along the way?

Do you have an awesome manager or mentor? Perhaps there's a Partner that's made all the difference in your journey? Or maybe you've had a great experience with the support team? We want to hear about them.

Take a minute to give your memorable person/team a shoutout in the comments below and tell us why they're great! Let's celebrate them together.

Comments

• Carlos Eduardo Meneses Maran
    Options

I want to acknowledge the inspiring leadership of all the female managers I've had during this Board journey: Eni Bashllari, Eleonora Arduino, and Giada Morat. Their strength, eagerness, and sharp minds have made me a better professional.

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    New Community Member DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights
    admin
    Options

@Rishabh Shahi @Carlos Eduardo Meneses Maran - Amazing recognition for your mentors and leaders - thanks for sharing!

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

@Andrea Duò This is great! It's so valuable to be surrounded by an inspiring and dedicated team.

• Nico Weber
    Nico Weber Active Partner
    May Badge of the Month New Community Member April Badge of the Month March Badge of the Month
    Options

Board's Partner Success Managers always have an open ear for my questions and problems. They are not only experts in the Board software, but also an important interface to other contacts. They helped me to clarify my concerns and directed me to the right people when needed.

Their support and commitment made me feel that I was in good hands and that my concerns were being taken seriously. I appreciate their availability and their ability to respond quickly and effectively to my requests.
    Board's Partner Success Managers are a valuable resource that has helped make my Board journey successful.

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

I will be sure to pass this along @Nico Weber!

• TJ Barber
    TJ Barber Employee
    April Badge of the Month March Badge of the Month 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

At the Academy, we have had such a good relationship with @Andrea Scazzosi and his entire team at the Center of Excellence! The team has been extremely dedicated in helping us build our product enablement training for new to Board learners.

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

@TJ Barber Center of Excellence is the best! Thanks for sharing.

• Shisong
    Shisong Active Partner
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment Advocate
    Options

The board partner success managers in Japan taught me every detail about board. After that, I was able to learn by myself, and learnt a lot from this community, especially the best practice and how-to series.

• Helmut Heimann
    Options

Well, I could certainly list many names here, so I would like to thank the entire Professional Services team - they welcomed me openly and I still receive a lot of help from them today. Not everyone I met at the beginning of my journey with Board 8 years ago is still "on board" today, but I would especially like to thank @Sebastian Gurt, @Björn Reuber and @Alexander Kappes - they are still a great support to me today.

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

@Helmut Heimann This is great to hear! Thank you for sharing.

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

@Shisong Thanks for sharing! The team has been working hard on the best practices and how-to guides over the past year—glad they are valuable to you.

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

Great share, @Samson Sunny ! Love to hear about your learning journey :)

• Mindy Waltz
    Options

As you can tell from TJ Barber's post, Andrea Scazzosi, Professional Services COE Director, has a fan club in the Academy team. His knowledge of Board and authentic care for the company, customers, partners, and fellow colleagues is second to none. He has been a great teacher and collaborater for the Academy team since our first visit to Chiasso. We value his feedback and appreciate his humor!

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

@Mindy Waltz Thanks for sharing!

• Hamza Mesbahi
    Hamza Mesbahi Employee
    April Badge of the Month 5 Likes First Comment Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board
    edited April 11
    Options

I began my journey at Board as an intern before transitioning to Professional Services Consultant. Along that journey, I was welcomed and mentored by @Erin Myers, @James Neri, and @Yuliya Berezutskiy. They were invaluable in transferring critical Board knowledge and providing guidance when I needed it most.

Along the way, I was fortunate to work under the mentorship of @Edgars Kancans and @Abhilash Sachidananda and learn how they approach using Board to solve business challenges.

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

@Hamza Mesbahi It certainly sounds like you've had a great support system along your journey! Thanks for sharing.

• Mads Meissner
    Mads Meissner Active Partner
    April Badge of the Month 5 Likes First Anniversary Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights
    Options

I started my Board journey in 2017, and @Thomas Ussling was always there to tell me about the do's and dont's of Board 10 back then. Amazing where we came from and where Board is now!

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin
    Options

@Mads Meissner It's fun to look back and appreciate progress! Thanks for sharing.

• Nicolas CHIGROS
    Nicolas CHIGROS Active Partner
    May Badge of the Month April Badge of the Month First Anniversary Level 200: Leveraging Board for Business Insights
    Options