Badge of the Month: Celebrate July!

Holly Rieke
Holly Rieke Employee
New Community Member DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Building A Planning Solution in Board
admin
edited July 29 in Blog

Can you believe we're halfway through the year already? That went fast! This month, we're celebrating the first half of this year's accomplishments and planning ahead for the second half of 2024.

June Badge of the Month earners really took some extra time to share their thoughts on the benefits of establishing a Center of Excellence—and we thank them! @Fethi ZERARA, @Helmut Heimann, @Nico Weber, @Dave, @Rishabh Shahi, @Carlos Eduardo Meneses Maran you are true champions for the Community.

Speaking of champions, we're close to announcing the next round of Community Captains—celebrating those members who go above and beyond, exemplify leadership, and inspire through meaningful action. If you're up for the challenge, say 'I'm interested' in the comments below, and we'll reach out to you!

If you'd like a little inspiration for your Badge of the Month submission, check out what others had to say. First-time participants—your Community would love to learn from you, so feel free to keep the momentum going by participating in any previous month:

Keeping with our theme of celebrating mid-year accomplishments, here is this month's question:

July question of the month

What have you accomplished in your business so far this year?

Accomplishments should be celebrated—big or small! Do you already have a big win to share? Shout it out! Did Board help you save time or be more flexible in your collaborations? Tell us all about it in the comments below. In case nobody's told you lately…you're doing great work!

Comments

• Nico Weber
    Nico Weber Active Partner
    September Badge of the Month 5 Likes August Badge of the Month July Badge of the Month

Reflecting on this year so far, I've seen significant achievements in implementing and utilizing Board for my clients.

We've successfully integrated Board into their strategic planning processes, transforming data consolidation and analysis. This has improved decision-making with real-time insights and data visualization, allowing clients to identify trends and opportunities more effectively.

Board has streamlined budgeting and forecasting by automating processes, reducing errors, and saving time. This has led to more accurate financial planning and better resource allocation, enabling clients to focus on strategic tasks.

Performance tracking and reporting have been enhanced with customizable dashboards and KPI monitoring. Regular, detailed reports generated by Board provide a clear view of progress, helping clients stay agile and achieve their targets consistently.

Collaboration across departments has improved significantly. Board's unified platform has broken down silos, fostering cohesive strategies and stronger alignment of objectives.

In summary, Board has been a game-changer for my clients, enhancing strategic planning, financial management and performance tracking. This platform has empowered them to operate more efficiently and make better decisions, setting them up for continued success.

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    New Community Member DACH Level 100: Foundations of Building in Board Level 200: Building A Planning Solution in Board
    admin

@Nico Weber Your thoughtful feedback is a wonderful testament to the power of Board! As always, thank you.

• Fethi ZERARA
    Fethi ZERARA Active Partner, Community Captain
    Level 300: Expanding Board in Your Organization July Badge of the Month June Badge of the Month 5 Likes

My Board Journey continues and accomplishments should be celebrated—big or small!

Here are some exciting things to share:

1. Successfully implemented new ideas, significantly enhancing performance for my clients.
    2. Reached a new milestone in my learning journey.
    3. Connected with many incredible people within the Board sphere, shout-out to @Holly Rieke ;)
    4. Elevated my collaboration with customers and partners to a new level.
    5. Currently working on the Centre of Excellence within my organization.

And of course more to come, let's work together to continue in this path !

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin

@Fethi ZERARA It was a joy to meet you in person! I'm also looking forward to learning more about your CoE work within your organization. Perhaps you can share some key learnings when you're up and running?

• With the help of Board, our training & certifications, our solutions (such as GCR, FP&A, S&OP, etc.) and our customers, my biggest win is the level of upskill that I was able to undergo throughout the last 2 years of my time with Board.

1. Industry standards for Financial Planning & Budgeting
    2. Designing & implementing complex workflows for calculation within the Application
    3. Staying in constant touch with global professionals learning about their business problems & how Board has helped solve those

There are many more things to learn in the times to come & experiences to have 😊

• Holly Rieke
    Holly Rieke Employee
    admin

@Rishabh Shahi Upskilling is a huge win! Thanks for sharing.

• I'm happy to celebrate with you that after this second year of experience with Board I've realised that I can help other colleagues in this amazing tool more than I could have imagined.