Introducing Q4 Community Captains!

I'm thrilled to introduce our Q4 Community Captains! As we continue to build on our foundation of excellence, your contributions are helping to lay the groundwork for the entire community.

Welcome Q4 Community Captains

Laura Villar is a Business Intelligence Consultant at Holistic Data Solutions since June 2022, specializing in Board. She prioritizes maintaining good communication with clients and adapting to their needs, balancing user experience with efficient technical solutions. In addition to her experience with Board, she studies other data technologies, such as Power BI, and programming languages through DataCamp in her free time to advance her knowledge in the data field. Outside of work, Laura also enjoys practicing Pilates, diving as a certified PADI diver or snorkeling, and exploring her creative side through drawing, reading, and photography.

Nico Weber is a Senior Associate at PwC Germany where he has been working for over five years, during which he has gained extensive experience across diverse consulting projects. His focus is on specializing in backend integration, implementation of complex business and calculation logic and the design of EPM systems. His expertise extends to financial planning and reporting.

Nico is passionate about leveraging his technical skills to drive business success through innovative and efficient solution designs. For the past three years, he has focused on using Board as the go-to tool for implementing comprehensive planning solutions to a variety of clients.

Samir Jones is a Business Intelligence Consultant for Attollo AB in Sweden. Throughout his career, Samir has worked at various companies, where he identified key challenges and areas with significant potential for improvement. His experience as an end user helps him develop intuitive solutions that are easy to navigate and user-friendly.

In his Board developer role, Samir focuses on building flexible solutions for clients across diverse industries, making business processes more efficient and effective. At Attollo, he is dedicated to expanding the team’s expertise in Board, always motivated by the opportunity to learn new ways of working. The Board Community is also an important source for knowledge.

Outside of work, Samir enjoys mind-challenging activities like Escape Rooms and has a strong interest in basketball.

Sandra Bartl studied industrial engineering in the field of advertising and market communications and has joined Board Germany in 2005. She initially oversaw all marketing activities for the German-speaking region. Since 2013, she has focused on communications and customer marketing and since 2022, she is in charge of customer marketing worldwide. Her motto is: “Customers are my heroes”.

Ankita Saha's career is characterized by over two years of hands-on experience with the Board platform, where she has honed her skills in data analytics, financial modeling, and strategic planning. Currently, she is deeply engaged in a dynamic planning, budgeting, and forecasting project in collaboration with renowned companies. Her passion lies in financial data analysis, and she thrives on dissecting complex financial data to identify trends, opportunities, and risks. It is the intersection of data and finance that excites her the most. Ankita is dedicated to delivering actionable insights and developing data-driven solutions that enhance financial planning and drive growth. She also firmly believes in following Board's best practices to ensure efficiency and accuracy in every project, allowing her to deliver high-quality results in a streamlined and effective manner.

Enric Gil Garcia I have been working as a Board consultant for 8+ years and have helped companies from different sectors, especially pharmaceutical companies, to improve their decision-making processes and reduce financial risks. I have worked on complex projects, from defining  project requirements to the live implementation and staff training, always focused on helping and facilitating my clients' work.

Umesh Bugata I am a Senior software Engineer at Wipro currently working as a Board Developer for Board International building a planning solution for a customer. I have an overall experience of four years on a few BI technologies/tools. My association with Board has been since the last two years. I am enthusiastic about problem solving in the most efficient way. I keep looking for challenges at work. This keeps me learning all the time. I find Board a great tool especially the V14. Looking forward to working with the Board Team.

Agwe Walter is a business intelligence developer with over 5 years work experience. Currently works for Brightlandhomes as a Data Analyst/Board Application Developer. Rebuilding all company reports in board. Prior to BI, Walter worked a Chemistry/Physics teacher for 14 years. He strongly believes the following qualities will fire polish your skillset and prepare Board application developers for success: rigor, accuracy, consistency, proactiveness, and critical thinking.